Welcome to my "all things plants" blog. These are my own personal observations, thoughts, and things I've found beneficial to me. Please comment and contribute.

“To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves.” -Gandhi

Sunday, June 2, 2013

The two week update for the Medicinal Garden

 strawberries looking good, got some blossoms on them
 Coyote Willow still alive!
 Looks like all the strawberries have done well
 Pink flowers!!! 
 Drat!  I forgot the species of Echinacea, I'll have to ask Dr. Marsico again....I know it's endangered.
 Feverfew is surviving...
 Mint is looking good!   A few more rains and it will fill up the box (I hope!)
 The Ginger looks happy! :)
 Chamomile looks a tad peaked but it's going to seed so maybe it will make more....
 see? a bit straggled.
 hmmmm.....not sure what this is....
 Dill is looking great
 even the rosemary looks happy
beebalm....well, let's keep hoping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment but I will moderate the comments so that no spam gets into the blog.