Welcome to my "all things plants" blog. These are my own personal observations, thoughts, and things I've found beneficial to me. Please comment and contribute.

“To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves.” -Gandhi

Monday, April 11, 2011

Terra-forming

Ok, you've heard about it in Sci-fi flicks: take a "dead" planet and terra form it into some lush paradise.

If you had the means and opportunity to terra form a dead planet, no worries about cost or time; how would you do it? What would it look like?

Would you even do it?

Think about it. Humans began in a lush paradise and now we are terra forming our planet but in a negative way.

Most humans would rather look at this:


rather than say this:


so if we humans LOVE the thought of "paradise", why do we do so much damage to the one we've got?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment but I will moderate the comments so that no spam gets into the blog.