Welcome to my "all things plants" blog. These are my own personal observations, thoughts, and things I've found beneficial to me. Please comment and contribute.

“To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves.” -Gandhi

Friday, July 25, 2014

Some links to some recipes

Ok, I was scanning one of the various sites I look at and one is Agriculture.com and they had two very yummy looking pages of recipes.

these are canning recipes and "how to"

here is the "CAN LIKE A PRO" link

and here is some "FAVORITE CANNING RECIPES" link.

Then I got side tracked by THIS:  "CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BREAD"  doesn't that sound awesome?  It is from the "living the country life" website.  And then just when I didn't think zucchini could get any more interesting, I found "ZUCCHINI PANCAKES"!

I'll be saving all these.

And as soon as I find my stupid charger for my camera, I'll take pictures of my yard/garden.  Weeds and all!!!

Now where did that thing get to.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment but I will moderate the comments so that no spam gets into the blog.