Welcome to my "all things plants" blog. These are my own personal observations, thoughts, and things I've found beneficial to me. Please comment and contribute.

“To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves.” -Gandhi

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

new camera try out

I got my new camera.... unless I wanted to spend a $1000; best I could afford. So far, I'm pretty happy with it. Not TOO complicated but still a lot to learn about.



These are my coneflowers, I cannot believe that they actually are growing in my yard.


pretty little "weed" flower. :)


and I have a pepper! lol!


my poor dying raised bed.


some nice fat rose hips! Gonna try rose hip tea for the first time this year OR I may just save them for seed and try growing roses from seed.


some of my sweet mint, gonna be good on chilly winter evenings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment but I will moderate the comments so that no spam gets into the blog.