Welcome to my "all things plants" blog. These are my own personal observations, thoughts, and things I've found beneficial to me. Please comment and contribute.

“To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves.” -Gandhi

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Wish books: aka: seed catalogs

I'm one who loves to look through all the new and latest possibles for my garden.  Of course, I cannot afford ALL the things I would love to try to grow but that does not stop me from drooling.... I mean LOOKING at all the seeds offered by all the different companies.

I do try to NOT buy anything connected to Monsanto of course but I was sent this link which has SEVERAL places/links you can go to order your own various seed catalogs.

Someone did all the work for us!  ;)

Have fun!

Here is the LINK for THE HERB GARDENER  and their list of FREE seed catalogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment but I will moderate the comments so that no spam gets into the blog.