Welcome to my "all things plants" blog. These are my own personal observations, thoughts, and things I've found beneficial to me. Please comment and contribute.

“To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves.” -Gandhi

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

a few pictures from the yard

someday I will ID this pretty delicate blue flower.  it's all over my yard.

First strawberries of the year, yum!

some of my container plants, both eatable and non-eatable

The plastic spoons help keep the cats out! grrrr!

my bunny loves the violets

This green pepper plant is from last year and I thought it was dead. 

Pretty new rose.  But it is more orangey in real life.

so hoping that I will get some tators!  the pot  has raspberries. 

the "secret" garden... lol! actually just the south side of the yard and best place to grow stuff.

Yellow straight neck squash, sure hope I get some this year. 

GRAPES!!! first year!  but some are already 'rotting'.  boo!

my ginko plant I grew from seed, finally replanted.  

not sure what is going on with these leaves...

And the blackberries are producing!  got a few today ripe and yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment but I will moderate the comments so that no spam gets into the blog.