Welcome to my "all things plants" blog. These are my own personal observations, thoughts, and things I've found beneficial to me. Please comment and contribute.

“To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves.” -Gandhi

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Herbicide update

Silly me waiting a couple hours before I went out to take the pictures and WOW it had already started to work!!!


you can see some of the leaves already beginning to shrivel. The leaves may not look much shriveled but they have shrunk about four or five inches already.


this is what it use to look like. This is growing up on my Pecan tree and I hate it. I went ahead and sprayed all of it today :D










So now for what it all looks like 24 hours later:












So it looks like I give this simple home made herbicide a two thumbs up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment but I will moderate the comments so that no spam gets into the blog.