Welcome to my "all things plants" blog. These are my own personal observations, thoughts, and things I've found beneficial to me. Please comment and contribute.

“To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves.” -Gandhi

Sunday, June 12, 2011

some updates to the garden

We had some thunder yesterday but no rain, so I went out and watered today.


Looks like this mystery tomato will be a cherry variety. Not very big; about the size of a pea right now but already turning pink. I will let you know if it tastes good.


an odd shaped tomato, not sure this variety. Any suggestions on this mystery tomato?


I thinned out the beans; hopefully they will grow better now.


and thinned the peas...


tomatoes are now growing up and no longer upside down. the poppies in the top died. :(


One tomato hiding but almost ready to pick!


and two more!


suppose to be leaf lettuce but I'm thinkin' ...uh...no. Not sure what these are, should I taste them??? :D


and my dill is beginning to bloom! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment but I will moderate the comments so that no spam gets into the blog.