Welcome to my "all things plants" blog. These are my own personal observations, thoughts, and things I've found beneficial to me. Please comment and contribute.

“To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves.” -Gandhi

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

today in the garden

Today I took some more pictures of my garden/s. :)


Ok, ignore my messy porch... this is my experiment at upside down tomatoes. wally world had the planter marked WAYYYYYY down so I snagged one to give it a try. I have two of my surprise tomatoes in it and purple poppies on top...I do not think it is getting enough sun, so I may move it. I will have to be careful of where...do NOT want it stolen!!!

Do you see my crazy cat peeking at the door?? That is her favorite spot and she will wake me up at dawn so I will open the door for her and she can sit and watch for intruders!!


super small strawberries... a HUGE disappointment, but....


I almost have enough for a SNACK! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment but I will moderate the comments so that no spam gets into the blog.