Welcome to my "all things plants" blog. These are my own personal observations, thoughts, and things I've found beneficial to me. Please comment and contribute.

“To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves.” -Gandhi

Sunday, May 15, 2011

ok, my raised beds

I'm such a redneck thrifty person when it comes to making things easier for me. :)

I have no tiller so I'm making all raised beds. When I get some cash, I buy cinder blocks. The place is only a few blocks from my house and if I only buy a "few" at a time (which means more than what will fit in my van but less than a full load) they will bring them to my house free of charge!


here is one of them.


this is the one not doing as well as expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment but I will moderate the comments so that no spam gets into the blog.