Welcome to my "all things plants" blog. These are my own personal observations, thoughts, and things I've found beneficial to me. Please comment and contribute.

“To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves.” -Gandhi

Thursday, August 18, 2011

delicious rain and cooler temps!

I am so loving the weather this past week! Lower temperatures: in the lower 80s and now we have had a couple days of awesome thunderstorms WITH rain!!!! (sometimes we have them without rain)

and now I have to wait for the grass to dry and mow. I have not had to mow for over a month!!

I have called for an estimate for a hand pump to be put on my well, no answer yet. And I hope to be able to put a greenhouse around the pump. I have an idea of what I want, even have it kinda sketched out. Now to build it. lol! I will need help for that since I have no clue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment but I will moderate the comments so that no spam gets into the blog.