Welcome to my "all things plants" blog. These are my own personal observations, thoughts, and things I've found beneficial to me. Please comment and contribute.

“To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves.” -Gandhi

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So there is good and bad news in the news today

Bad news first:

Seems the gov has been raiding again:


Breaking news: Multi-agency armed raid hits Rawesome Foods, Healthy Family Farms for selling raw milk and cheese

Thanks to Natural News for the story!

READ STORY HERE

I am SO glad I moved out of CA!

Now for the GOOD news!


Court rules organic farmers can sue conventional, GMO farmers whose pesticides 'trespass' and contaminate their fields

READ ABOUT IT HERE!


Thanks again Natural News!!

I haven't seen EITHER of these stories in the main stream media. Sad reflection of the state of our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment but I will moderate the comments so that no spam gets into the blog.