Welcome to my "all things plants" blog. These are my own personal observations, thoughts, and things I've found beneficial to me. Please comment and contribute.

“To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves.” -Gandhi

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Looks like I may not get a fall garden in this year but....

I will be making plans for a new raised bed and more intensive gardening next year! I just was not too organized this year; but will be more so next year! :)

I also will be putting up more bird feeders this fall. I have had some interesting birds: purple finches of course, one hummer I saw but the feeder is being emptied so there may be more. And a pair of woodpeckers! I LOVE woodpeckers -ALL the species!!! Was very excited when I saw them! Lots of doves and robins. I would love to draw some golden finches!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment but I will moderate the comments so that no spam gets into the blog.