Welcome to my "all things plants" blog. These are my own personal observations, thoughts, and things I've found beneficial to me. Please comment and contribute.

“To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves.” -Gandhi

Friday, February 17, 2012

Seeds seeds and more seeds!

Got the latest seed orders in. one from Henry Fields and one from Gurneys...

I could not resist the "half off" at Gurneys and the $25 off at HF.

A few things on back order: my lily of the valleys (I really LOVE these flowers) and some new grapes. I still want to place an order with Johnny's.

AND I bought the rest of the walls/fiberglass for my green house!! YAY!!!

It's all stacked up in my shed but all that is left is the rock for the floor and I will try to get that at the quarry.

It will be a couple weeks (maybe just one) before my son can come over and finish it up.

I was wandering around my yard today (been so busy, I've not wandered around in a few days) and my roses have new leaves and all my bulbs are up and beginning to bloom! I sure hope we do not have a deep freeze!

If I have time tomorrow, I will take pictures and post them. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment but I will moderate the comments so that no spam gets into the blog.